Routine Maintenance Work
- To Review previous Stability Assessment report
- To identify all visible changes and sign of slope distress
- To recommend the necessary preventive maintenance works.
- To prepare or update the Maintenance Manual to include all relevant information extracted from the previous Stability Assessment
Drainage Cleaning & Grass Cutting
- Clearance of accumulates debris from drainage channels and slope surface.
- Repair of cracked or damaged drainage channels.
- Cleaning blockage of weep holes and outlet drainpipes.
- Repair of missing or deteriorated pointing in masonry walls (drain sump).